Treena's Travels

This blog was set up to journal my experience of living in Nunavut and keep friends and family up to date on these happenings. It's a wonderful place, this hideaway in the north, and I'm loving my time here. An unforgettable place with unforgettable people. I'm lucky to be here.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baker Lake, Nunavut, Canada

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Temp: -25
Windchill: -36
Sunrise: 8:40 a.m.
Sunset: 3:37 p.m.
Sunny

The guys went hunting about a month ago and got a caribou. It was a beautiful pelt and here it is being cleaned.





The last little while it has been birthday central here at the 12 plex. I decorated Chad's door on his big day.



In September we had a few good snowstorms; here's a pic of our school after the fact.



Oliver in his new favorite position: people watching and protecting the digs in comfort. What a life....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home