Treena's Travels

This blog was set up to journal my experience of living in Nunavut and keep friends and family up to date on these happenings. It's a wonderful place, this hideaway in the north, and I'm loving my time here. An unforgettable place with unforgettable people. I'm lucky to be here.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baker Lake, Nunavut, Canada

Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Here are just a couple more cool pictures I took while riding from Peace River back to Edm to come back up North. The one of the flag on the shed didn't turn out quite as well as I'd hoped but I love this picture because it reminds me of going home. It gets repainted nearly every year. Pretty cool.



2 Comments:

Blogger Matt, Kara, Hunter and Cavan said...

This previous farm girl really missed bales and canola!!

6:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the farm scenery. Looks peaceful. L

4:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home