Treena's Travels

This blog was set up to journal my experience of living in Nunavut and keep friends and family up to date on these happenings. It's a wonderful place, this hideaway in the north, and I'm loving my time here. An unforgettable place with unforgettable people. I'm lucky to be here.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baker Lake, Nunavut, Canada

Friday, June 22, 2007

The longest day of the year is upon us!

Baker Lake:
Temp: +1
Sunrise: 2:47 a.m.
Sunset: 12:05 a.m.

Edmonton:
Temp: +17
Sunrise: 5:05 a.m.
Sunset: 22:07 p.m.

Well, I'm at the hotel for one last night. Tomorrow I will finish off a bit of shopping and visit some more friends. All in all, it's been a nice trip. Today I did some shopping, had some appts and then tonight met the crew I used to work with in Edmonton for a barbeque slash baby shower. My friend Lori had a beautiful baby girl named Amber a couple weeks ago. What a little heartbreaker she's gonna be.... Beautiful!



Dana, me, Jacquie and Heather hanging out at Hawreluk Park



Horsin' around



SUCH a beautiful park!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home