Treena's Travels

This blog was set up to journal my experience of living in Nunavut and keep friends and family up to date on these happenings. It's a wonderful place, this hideaway in the north, and I'm loving my time here. An unforgettable place with unforgettable people. I'm lucky to be here.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baker Lake, Nunavut, Canada

Friday, May 11, 2007

Here are some more pics from the last week.

Now to dispel the myth of what girls do when they hang out, here's a picture of what we did when Karen got here. No pillow fights, no playful romps. No, no... we candled our ears! :-) Hee hee. Oliver was quite concerned by the flame apparently jutting out from my head.



You know dogs get along when they prefer to share the same bone



Karen in my parka



The two of us dressed up and ready to face the elements



Karen and Oli in his favorite position ~ the little weirdo took to doing this as a pup.



This is called the Swing Kick. A belt is looped around the neck and legs and then you must lift yourself up and swing your feet to hit the target. The trick is when you come down to land feet first and not on your bum or it doesn't count. You get three tries.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home