Treena's Travels

This blog was set up to journal my experience of living in Nunavut and keep friends and family up to date on these happenings. It's a wonderful place, this hideaway in the north, and I'm loving my time here. An unforgettable place with unforgettable people. I'm lucky to be here.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baker Lake, Nunavut, Canada

Thursday, April 12, 2007

Temp: -11
Absolutely beautiful day!!

Woohoo!!! I am throwing caution to the wind and am coming right out to say that Spring is here!!!! It got to -3 today and it was sunny and absolutley amazing! Boy, the days are getting longer (it's 9:15 and bright as anything outside), the snow is just a melting, and it's so sunny it hurts not to wear sunglasses. Such a welcome change from even a week ago!

Here are some cool pics from our walk yesterday.


My ever talented pooch looks like he can walk on water but, alas, it's just funky ice


Very cool ice bubbles (?) (click on the pic to enlarge it - it's pretty cool)


Tania heading off into the sunset


Oliver, looking like a tripped out speed skater, trying to catch his footing

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home