Treena's Travels

This blog was set up to journal my experience of living in Nunavut and keep friends and family up to date on these happenings. It's a wonderful place, this hideaway in the north, and I'm loving my time here. An unforgettable place with unforgettable people. I'm lucky to be here.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baker Lake, Nunavut, Canada

Thursday, June 07, 2007

Temp: -2
Wind chill: -7
Winter Storm Watch
Sunrise: 3:03
Sunset: 23:43

Well, today was the last day at school with the kids. It was a good day; pretty much just hanging out with them and then the awards ceremony in the afternoon. Good times.

Only one more day of school and only 5 days until I get to go home. Providing the Winter Storm Watch warning that's posted on Environment Canada's webpage doesn't turn into the last 5 day blizzard of the season that some of the elders still think we are in for. Hard to believe there's only 13 more days until the official first day of summer....

:-(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home