Treena's Travels

This blog was set up to journal my experience of living in Nunavut and keep friends and family up to date on these happenings. It's a wonderful place, this hideaway in the north, and I'm loving my time here. An unforgettable place with unforgettable people. I'm lucky to be here.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baker Lake, Nunavut, Canada

Monday, August 06, 2007

Temp: 12
Chance of showers
Nice and cool...

Well, not too much new in Baker. I'm working on a scrapbook for a friends wedding in August which I hope turns out nice. And, other than that, I'm just taking it easy until school starts next week.

Here are some more pics from the summer.



The fam playin' checkers at Sandy Beach



Sittin' at the cabin by the 'smudge' that we had to keep the bugs away (actually, I just kind of suck at fire building) :-)



Mom's rock garden full of lilies - just beautiful!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home