Treena's Travels

This blog was set up to journal my experience of living in Nunavut and keep friends and family up to date on these happenings. It's a wonderful place, this hideaway in the north, and I'm loving my time here. An unforgettable place with unforgettable people. I'm lucky to be here.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baker Lake, Nunavut, Canada

Saturday, February 03, 2007

Well, tonight I'm having a few people over for homemade Chinese food and my house is a mess! I'm frantically cleaning but needed a break. And what better way to take a break than to watch an episode of Magnum on the big screen! My sister got me hooked on the series when I was home at Christmas and now that I have a projector, it's like I'm right there in Hawaii!

Tom Sellek is soo dreamy....... (I NEVER thought I'd use that word but he is one good looking man!)

:-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home