Treena's Travels

This blog was set up to journal my experience of living in Nunavut and keep friends and family up to date on these happenings. It's a wonderful place, this hideaway in the north, and I'm loving my time here. An unforgettable place with unforgettable people. I'm lucky to be here.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baker Lake, Nunavut, Canada

Sunday, January 07, 2007

Just some more pics. We went ice fishing Saturday. It was chilly and we didn't catch a blessed thing but it was pretty cool to see the ice. Not so cool to hear it cracking mind you. Can't say I like that sound at all but it was good to get out of the house. If you click on the ice pics I think they should enlarge. They're more impressive bigger.

Chad and Todd testing out Todd's new ice auger.




Ivan chipping his hole.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home