Treena's Travels

This blog was set up to journal my experience of living in Nunavut and keep friends and family up to date on these happenings. It's a wonderful place, this hideaway in the north, and I'm loving my time here. An unforgettable place with unforgettable people. I'm lucky to be here.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baker Lake, Nunavut, Canada

Saturday, September 16, 2006

Here are some more pictures from a trip out to the mouth of the Prince River. What an amazing area. The sandy beach and the crystal clear water were something I hadn't really expected to see way up here. Beautiful!


Where there's a will...


Rapids near the mouth of the Prince River





Seemed like a good idea at the time...







The path less travelled.





Young Canada Goose enjoying the fall colours. :-)



Sik Sik getting ready for winter.
(photo by Phil and Marie O'Keefe)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home