Treena's Travels

This blog was set up to journal my experience of living in Nunavut and keep friends and family up to date on these happenings. It's a wonderful place, this hideaway in the north, and I'm loving my time here. An unforgettable place with unforgettable people. I'm lucky to be here.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baker Lake, Nunavut, Canada

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

It's -47 outside and I just paid $28.99 for a 10 kg bag of Robin Hood flour. :-{

This week has been flying by and I can't believe that tomorrow is Thursday already! Soon we'll be putting another week to bed and Spring will jump up and smack us in the face before we know it. Crazy....

Well, I'm off to try and figure out something for supper. Oh Swiss Chalet, do I miss you! Heck, at this point I'd even take McDonalds!

Oh, but before I forget, I watched 'The Illusionist' this week and if you haven't seen it, you should! It seems a bit slow in the beginning but the end is really worth it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Matt, Kara, Hunter and Cavan said...

mmm McDonalds! I just managed to get some this week through a traveling computer guy with the college. Day old McDonalds tastes soooo good up here!! :)

10:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home