Treena's Travels

This blog was set up to journal my experience of living in Nunavut and keep friends and family up to date on these happenings. It's a wonderful place, this hideaway in the north, and I'm loving my time here. An unforgettable place with unforgettable people. I'm lucky to be here.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baker Lake, Nunavut, Canada

Saturday, February 03, 2007

Temp: -37
Windchill: -53
Sigh.. still cold

Well, here are a couple of pics from this moring. It was really beautiful but the picture, of course, doesn't do it justice. The moon was amazing as it set and the sun rising at the same time was really cool.





And here are a few more pics that my sister sent me from one of her trips. They are so beautiful and in this weather let me tell ya, I am really wishing I was there on the beach!







Here are some pics from this the Sat morning ritual of hanging out next door at Tania and Chad's.

Sable (aka Chewy because she sounds like Chubaka from Star Wars) and Oli playing.



Oli in a sleeper hold. How he loves his guys and wrestling!



My new Crocs. Homely, but comfortable. And, according to This Hour Has 22 Minutes, I've given the finger to fashion and they are indeed 'Dorks' not Crocs. :-)



My guard dog.



My lapdog.



Tug of War with Chad.



Tania trying to encourage Sable to play and not sleep as she tends to do about 23 horus of the day! :-)



Oli hangin' with Tania, relaxin' and watchin' TV.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home