Treena's Travels

This blog was set up to journal my experience of living in Nunavut and keep friends and family up to date on these happenings. It's a wonderful place, this hideaway in the north, and I'm loving my time here. An unforgettable place with unforgettable people. I'm lucky to be here.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baker Lake, Nunavut, Canada

Monday, February 05, 2007

Temp: -29
Windchill: -45
The Weather Office still says Blizzard but...



Well, school was cancelled this afternoon as it was predicted to get worse here but unless this big cloud is hiding something, I think someone may have goofed on that call. Oh well, I won't complain. I'm going to head to the Northern and see if there are any movies to rent. And I'm having a parka made for myself so I may drop off the material to the lady who is making it for me. We'll see how ambitious I feel cause I'm pretty sleepy today. Boy this working out in the morning thing sure knocks the wind out of your sails until you get used to it! Sheesh...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home