Treena's Travels

This blog was set up to journal my experience of living in Nunavut and keep friends and family up to date on these happenings. It's a wonderful place, this hideaway in the north, and I'm loving my time here. An unforgettable place with unforgettable people. I'm lucky to be here.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baker Lake, Nunavut, Canada

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Temp: -5
Sunny and melting!!!
Sunrise: 5:58 a.m.
Sunset: 8:51 p.m.
Snowfall warning

Well, it's been a while since the last update - things have been busy here in Baker Lake. The weather only recently turned beautiful and Snow Buntings have been spotted so spring is officially here!! Thank goodness. It is so amazing to have the sun out and see the snow melting away before our eyes. Good times...

So, since the last posts not too too much has been going on. We had stag/stagettes for the three couples we all hang out with who are getting married this summer (must be something in the water up here!), there were a couple trips out on the land, and just hanging out. I'm trying to load some photos but the site doesn't seem to be working. I'll keep trying though.

Anyway, we've only got a couple months left to the end of the year and it's going to be pretty busy. I've got company coming at the end of the month and I'm really looking forward to it. A friend from Edm is coming and my mom and aunt are coming up the week after for Hamlet days. Should be great!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home