Treena's Travels

This blog was set up to journal my experience of living in Nunavut and keep friends and family up to date on these happenings. It's a wonderful place, this hideaway in the north, and I'm loving my time here. An unforgettable place with unforgettable people. I'm lucky to be here.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baker Lake, Nunavut, Canada

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Temp: -36
Windchill: -56
Sunrise: 9:11 a.m.
Sunset: 4:04 p.m.

Still cold. I'm sitting here, 11:30 p.m. watching a very large, very old delivery truck try and make it up the small hill near our apt building. The roads are slick and vehicles are lucky to start let alone drive around with ease.

But, the good news is tomorrow is Friday and come 4:00 I won't have to be out and about in this weather except for a very quick trip to the Northern. Thank goodness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home